Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Lifeline"

Someone once told me that it’s better to parallel the pattern of a lifeline rather than a flat-line. What if you lived most of your life like a flat-line and decided to switch to a lifeline…does that make you unstable? Is it wrong to have highs and lows instead of being constant, predictable and boring? You don’t have to change who you are but you can definitely change your lifestyle, right? I’m kind of over the predictable. I want something challenging, something new and something different. I want to be shocked back into life…I want that flat line to start beeping with all the ups and downs that life has to offer. It can’t hurt to live a little than be so dead inside that everything remains constant and life becomes a routine. Where’s the fun in that?

1 comment:

  1. Does it make you unstable? Uhmm I think any change will bring instability and therefore will make us unstable, but the duration of this instability will depend on the capacity of the person to accustom to it. Changes are not the problem; it depends on the capacity of the people to adapt to them.
    One doubt that I have is, How can we change our lifestyle without changing who we are?
    Congratulations Surzie for your awesome blog!!! Keep writing! :D

    ReplyDelete